Communications Process Management
Orchestrate your Communication Processes
The fast-growing communications sector is arguably becoming one of the most prolific worldwide industries, with increasing needs of service orchestration and process design. Largely based on computer technologies, the communications industry employs complex technologies and integrated network systems for the execution of business goals. The level of intricacy in these systems makes a standardized process design absolutely mandatory.
Our commitment to cutting edge technology has made us a perfect fit for any corporation looking to align their computer systems with their business goals. We have worked with industry pioneers in enabling them to become communications giants by adapting the agile approach of Business Process Management.
- Ensure Transparency – know where resources are being used and encourage efficient work habits by planning well in advance.
- Orchestrate Technology – implement service orchestration to design more flexible communications networks that mirror the efficiency of your business process management.
- Manage Workflow – integrate your people, processes, and technology by taking advantage of our workflow engine to deliver work to where it is needed, and keep all employees up to date with the most important priorities.
- Create Portable Process Manuals – our products have the ability to generate a complete output of your processes and all of the related information that is ready for print. This makes for an excellent collaborative tool, and allows your agents to share information more widely.
- Implement Standard Methodologies – avoid the need for continual trial and error in improving your client’s operational efficiency; get a head start by taking advantage of industry standards.
- Compliance – our process methodology and support for business rules and risk/control management allows effective process design that has all the appropriate checks and balances.
- Encourage Collaboration – by uniting goals and creating a common framework for your clients, they will be able to cooperate at a previously unattained level.
- Utilize Resources – business process management will expose unused resources and allow you to take better advantage of them along the length of the process.
Recent Communications Process Management:
- Allow customers to upload radio advertisements
via the web for broadcast on nationwide radio stations.
- Align back-office sales processes between partners.
- Support the entire process without human control or monitoring.
- More efficient sales processes.
- Faster time-to-market.
- Better distribution of work.