Growing demand for energy resources has placed pressure on energy companies to align their departments with a strong process methodology. Given the scope and complexity of transactions within this industry, an enterprise-wide process initiative is required for departments to work towards common goals. By bridging the silos that exist within your operation, your company gains the advantages of faster response times, better customer service, and more streamlined accounting processes.
Our work with Energy corporations has been incredibly fruitful. From major mergers to project management on all levels of operations, our tools have been in place to assist leading Energy corporations in bringing greater profit to their shareholders, and greater service to their customers.
- ISO Compliance – our process methodology and support for business rules and risk/control management allows for effective process design that has all the appropriate checks and balances.
- Utilize resources – business process management will expose unused resources and allow you to take better advantage of them along the length of the process.
- Manage Workflow – integrate your people, processes, and technology by taking advantage of our workflow engine to deliver work to where it is needed, and keep all employees up to date with the most important priorities.
- Ensure transparency – know where resources are being used and maintain efficient work habits by planning well in advance.
- Create portable Process Manuals – our products have the ability to generate a complete output of your processes and all of the related information that is ready for print. This makes for an excellent collaborative tool, and allows your agents to share information more widely.
- Implement standard methodologies – avoid the need for continual trial and error in improving your agency’s operational efficiency; get a head start by taking advantage of industry standards.
- Encourage collaboration – by uniting goals and creating a common framework for your agents, they will be able to cooperate at a previously unattained level.
Recent Energy Process Management Success Story
- Orchestrate the merger between Peco and Unicom
- Map and model 150 processes in a short period of time
- Link corporate goals with future business operations
- The merger went smoothly, leading to the formation of Exelon Corporation.
- Processes were completed efficiently due to the low learning curve of our products.
- Constant revision of the core processes are easy to implement due to Interfacing’s dynamic process framework.
“Our modeled processes not only served as a strong backbone to our division’s business plan but also empowered all of us to take ownership of our activities and performance.”
Blake McLaughlin, Senior Project Manager, Exelon Power Team