Improve Performance and Ensure Compliance
Financial Process Management
With increasing pressure from compliance regulations and competition, it has become a necessity for financial services to be implemented through efficient process networks. Maximize your profits and remove all the bottlenecks from your operations by adopting our efficient business process management systems. Align your goals and increase your company’s agility to deliver greater support and services to your clients.
By using our products, your company will gain the accountability and consistency that will give you a cutting edge with clients. You will never have to fear another compliance audit again; our tools will make the entire process painless and simple.
- Ensure transparency – Know where resources are being used and maintain efficient work habits by planning well in advance.
- Model Business Rules – Our approach to financial / banking Process Management allows your company to easily implement business rules that can be reused and easily updated along the length of your processes.
- Create portable Process Manuals – Our products have the ability to generate a complete output of your processes and all of the related information that is ready for print. This makes for an excellent collaborative tool, and allows your agents to share information more widely.
- Implement standard methodologies – avoid the need for continual trial and error in improving your agency’s operational efficiency; get a head start by taking advantage of industry standards.
- SOX Compliance – our process methodology and support for business rules and risk/control management allows effective process design that has all the appropriate checks and balances.
- Manage Workflow – integrate your people, processes, and technology by taking advantage of our workflow engine to deliver work to where it is needed, and keep all employees up to date with the most important priorities.
- Encourage collaboration – by uniting goals and creating a common framework for your agents, they will be able to cooperate at a previously unattained level.
- Utilize resources –business process management will expose unused resources and allow you to take better advantage of them along the length of the process.
Recent Financial Process Management Success Story:
- Implement Global Service Management Program.
- Meet high demand for IT service delivery.
- Improving IT processes, system performance and decreasing project development life cycles will enable Equifax to meet time-to-market demands.
- Efficient service delivery.
- Using the Enterprise Process Center, Equifax leveraged its process-centric culture to implement a standardized ITIL management system.
- The EPC’s automatic views and editor features made it easy to update processes and process information.
“The EPC is an integral tool to enable the delivery of our Global Service Management strategy and it is allowing us to fill in process gaps that standard flowchart tools could not.”
Dave McCloskey, Equifax North American BSM Leader