Lean ITSM Toolkit
The Lean ITSM Toolkit is a pre-packaged framework that is integrated with Interfacing’s award winning BPM software, the Enterprise Process Center. The toolkit contains compliant business processes, controls and rules from the leading IT industry standard frameworks such as. ITIL, COBIT and ISO/IEC 20000, all integrated seamlessly to eliminate redundancy caused by overlapping processes and controls and reducing the effort and costs of implementing and supporting multiple ITSM strategies by focusing efforts on IT process customization instead of building the core.
The IT Role in Any Organization' Success
In today's business world, performance is everything. That's why companies are increasingly dependent on IT in order to satisfy their corporate aims and objectives. Top of the line IT services allow all departments to function in a better, more efficient capacity. With the need for more sophisticated IT solutions greater than ever before, IT departments require their own set of process standards so as to be able to anticipate and react to potential problems and ongoing changes.
How BPM Can Help?
Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provide the language and processes required to coordinate all of your IT department's mandates and initiatives, which allow you to improve the department's service and end-user productivity and satisfaction, as well as knowledge management and cost-savings throughout the company.
Lean ITSM Toolkit Features
- 25 ready to use ITIL® V3 processes built inside EPC’s process modeler
- All processes broken into sub-processes down to the operational level, and include roles, responsibilities, descriptions, and procedures
- Conformity of all process elements to the ITIL KPI metrics
- COBIT control objectives linked at the sub-process level
- ISO/IEC 20000 conformity rules linked at the sub-process level
- Comes equipped with a Practical Guide written by IT experts with over 20 years of experience, which guides the user through process engineering from day one of implementation
Lean ITSM Toolkit Benefits
Pre-established processes and rules guide you and allow you to focus your efforts on IT process customization and improvement
- Elimination of redundancy caused by overlapping processes and controls through the Toolkit’s integrated approach
- Guarantees a business-focused approach to implementing IT service management by ensuring executive support and business participation.
- Collaboration of your processes with employees through EPC’s web browser portal which allows you to track, notify, document, communicate and obtain feedback for your ITSM processes.
- Monitor and track the status of ISO 20000 conformity compliance progress
- Produce IT process reports your company needs
- Automatically generate process books
- Associate process activities to documents, eforms, risks, KPIs, business rules, risks & controls.
- Automate processes with built in approval cycles through EPC’s workflow engine
- Aid your company in reaching CMMI maturity level 3 through proper implementation
Why do we need ITIL, COBIT and ISO 20000 frameworks?
With increasing dependence on IT departments to provide effective support for business processes, the storage, access, security and maintenance of information must be managed by a sophisticated technical infrastructure. To provide the quality of service expected by customers, controls must be placed in order to design, deploy, and monitor IT services.
The ITIL advantage
With its systematic, proven approach to the management of IT service, ITIL's guidance can allow you to:
- reduce your costs,
- streamline your IT processes,
- improve your IT department's services,
- improve the productivity of the end-users of these services,
- improve customer satisfaction of the end-users,
- improve knowledge-management at a company-wide level.
You can rely on the fact that
- ITIL will continue as a single, consistent standard worldwide,
- ITIL is clearly distinguished from unofficial, unapproved course providers,
- ITIL is in accordance with international best practices, endorsed at the highest level by the G8 Summit at Gleneagles in July 2005.
For more information the ITIL framework, our Enterprise Process Centre™ (EPC) BPM software product, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-561-5005 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.