BPM Training: The Enterprise Process Center®
Our BPM Training program is designed to reduce the time and cost of integrating our BPM software, the Enterprise Process Center® (EPC), into your company’s operational infrastructure. The EPC is user-friendly and very easy to learn; basic techniques used in one module can be similarly applied in the others. However, learning how to use your new business process management suite to its fullest advantage is the first step towards ensuring the success of your BPM initiative.
During this short program, Interfacing’s experienced consultants will give you in-depth training on the EPC’s Web Portal and Modeler clients. We will use real business processes to show you how to manage process and object lifecycles, assign roles and responsibilities, and fully benefit from the EPC’s complete and integrated set of modules.
- Fast-track the successful implementation of your BPM program and reduce associated costs.
- Take advantage of having direct, onsite access to our experienced consultants.
- Give your process modelers a high-level understanding of BPM and in-depth training on the EPC.
- Learn to use the EPC to its fullest advantage; learn EPC best-practices, concepts, and the most effective and efficient uses of its advanced features.
- Learn industry-standard Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the most widely-accepted business process documentation methodology in the world, for graphically depicting activity flows.
- Get access to a team of BPM professionals, including a core team, support staff, and a dedicated Account Manager, to make sure that your BPM project runs smoothly.