Business Process Management Training
Process discovery is a critical part of a successful BPM initiative. A complete and accurate process map allows you business analysts and end-users to understand how current processes are actually performed at the task level, letting your process discovery team get to the root of process inefficiencies and providing a baseline for process improvement and performance tracking.
During our Business Process Management Training program, your BPM team will receive introductions to BPM best-practice frameworks and process discovery methodologies, and, with close guidance from our specialists, begin mapping your company’s actual processes through a series of collaborative workshops. While we are on-site, we will help you improve the processes covered in the workshops, and we’ll give you the tools to continue when we leave. The program is designed to build your team’s confidence by teaching participants how to capture and model a process, as well as techniques for running effective process discovery workshops themselves. The program will conclude with a presentation for management to showcase the program’s accomplishments and recommend a customized BPM strategy.
- Fast-track the successful implementation of your BPM program and reduce associated costs; build confidence in your process mapping abilities and promote a culture of continuous process improvement across the organization.
- Learn how to conduct effective process discovery workshops and how to capture the knowledge required to map your processes down to the task level.
- Take advantage of having direct, onsite access to our experienced consultants as you begin mapping your processes; have processes mapped by BPM experts.
- Learn industry-standard Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the most widely-accepted business process documentation methodology in the world, for graphically depicting activity flows.
- Get access to a team of BPM professionals, including a core team, support staff, and dedicated Interfacing Project and Account Managers, to make sure that your project runs smoothly.
The purpose of our Process Training program is to teach you how to facilitate process improvement through process discovery and mapping. Your process modelers will learn to leverage industry-standard best-practice frameworks and methodologies for a systematic approach to process discovery and documentation. With our hands-on approach to process discovery workshops, participants will be asked to
- Define the process scope (SIPOC)
- Map the current (“as-is”) process (BPMN)
- Identify problem areas and opportunities for process improvement
- Document the flows of inputs and outputs through the process and related tasks
- Document Roles and responsibilities (RACI)
- Identify and map additional process information (Documents, Risks, Controls, etc.)
|Get more information on the timeline, deliverables, and pricing for the Process Training program|
|Prepare for process discovery workshops with our Process Migration services|
|Learn more about our Jump-Start BPM program for process and product training|